She is worth far more than Rubies


I feel it heavy on my heart tonight that there is too many women living with hate and hurt in their heart. Ladies, you have got to stop letting men have so much control over your mind and heart. You have got to stop letting men mistreat you, disrespect you and  hurt you. Most importantly, you have got to stop letting them define you as a woman. Do you know how much it hurts God to see his daughters that he adores being mistreated by men? That is not what he wants for you.

Ladies, if you are in a relationship and you have a boyfriend with wandering eyes. I am sorry to tell you, but he is not the man for you. Let me make one thing clear, I am not writing this post to bash men. I truly believe that just because a man is a way in one relationship does not mean he will be the same in another. If your boyfriend has wandering eyes or flirts with other women, there is obviously something lacking in your relationship, that he is seeking elsewhere. I am not saying it is your fault or his, but there is definitely something lacking, This is when you need to walk away. This may stop for a period of time but I can almost guarantee it will happen again. You have to accept that this may be a good man, but he is not the man for you. The man that is for you, will only want you. You will not have to deal with the embarrassment of knowing "your" man wanted someone else. If you are in a relationship where a man puts you down or makes you feel like you aren't good enough,plain and simple, he is not worthy of you and doesn't deserve you. You are a daughter to the MOST HIGH GOD and if a man doesn't honor you as such, honey, you have to tell that man goodbye. God did not create women from under a man's feet to be walked on, he created women from a man's rib to stand beside him. Our relationships are supposed to reflect God's love and A man that is not valuing you is not exemplifying God's love toward you.

Then there's those of you who jump from relationship to relationship. I hate to be the one to tell you this but you have so much healing to do baby girl. Anytime we end a relationship, we need to "feel and heal". You need to feel those feelings of hurt, you need to let it all out of you and give it to God and you need to allow God to heal you. Not only do you need to let God heal you but you need to let him fill the void. When you do not allow God to fill that void and you fill it with another man, all you are doing is putting a band-aid over the wound. And guess what? Since you didn't allow yourself to feel the pain of that wound and give it time to heal, when the next man RIPS that band-aid off not only will you open the wound back up but its going to hurt even more and its going to take even more time to heal. STOP thinking men will fill the void. You will ALWAYS be disappointed when you allow yourself to live this way. The only person who can truly fill the void of your heart is God. He is our heavenly father, he wants to make everything better for us. We need to start running into the arms of our Father and not into the arms of another man. 

And if you are single, I know it gets lonely, but better to be lonely than to be with someone who doesn't value you. Being single can be as amazing as you make it. This is the BEST time to grow closer to God. This is the best time to see what it is your heart truly desires. This is the best time to become the best version of YOU. Lastly, this is the best time to prepare yourself for the perfect man that God has for you. Whenever you feel lonely, spend time with God. Ultimately, that is what God wants. He wants to know that we honor him in OUR lives first so that we will continue to honor him in our relationships as well. A relationship without God as the foundation is doomed to fail. So take this time, enjoy it. Before you know it, you will be spending the rest of your life with an amazing man. So take this time to do the things YOU always wanted to do and always continue to grow.

You don't find your worth in a man. You find your worth in God and in yourself and then you find a man who's worthy of YOU. So take confidence in that, know your worth and set your standards high. Don't settle for what the world has to offer, be patient and expectant on what our heavenly father ALREADY has prepared for you.

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand— when I awake, I am still with you.” Psalm 139:13-18


Comments

Popular Posts