If God gave you the Vision, he will give you the Provision



As a single mom of a 5 year old boy it's been hard to find a balance. To be present in his life but at the same time be able to provide for him. I've went from working part time and barely making it by to be able to spend more time with him to working full time and hardly seeing him. It wasn't working.

A few months ago during my prayer time I was talking to God. I was asking him to show me what he wants me to do. What is the best path for me and my son. He made the next 6 months very clear to me. He laid out the plan but it was up to me to walk it out.

However, there were some aspects of this plan that I had no idea how they were going to work out but know this IF GOD GAVE YOU THE VISION, GOD WILL GIVE YOU THE PROVISION. I believe this with all my heart. I have witnessed many situations in those around me where God just simply comes through in the most impossible situations. When you believe in how big your God is, he shows out in a big way. 

I'll be transparent with you. 9 months ago God moved me out of the city I was living in. He needed to create separation between me and a few things in my life. Sometimes separation is required for transformation and/or elevation. And that is exactly what happened in these last 9 months. God has been working in me and I can say our relationship has never been stronger. With that being said I have complete faith in what God is doing in my life. The next step in this new path he laid out was for me to move back to the city I was previously living in 3 months from now. I didn't know exactly how it was going to happen but I would talk about it like it was already happening.

Today I received a text message from my old roommate letting me know she was looking again. I told her my situation, long story short, I'm moving back to my old house. The timing of that happening was nothing short of God's work. To be able to return to the place that we called home will allow my son to transition back so much more easily, I am so grateful for that, all I can do is praise God. 

So besides this being a praise report of God's favor, this is a post to encourage you. If God has placed a vision in your heart, don't lose sight of it. It doesn't matter how impossible it may seem God makes the impossible, possible. "But Jesus looked at them and said, 'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.'" Mark 10:27 NKJV

All you need is faith. Pray for that vision and do your part in allowing that vision to manifest and God will do the rest. In fact, I'm believing in God to do exceedingly abundantly amazing things with this vision he has given me, because I know how big my God is. I encourage you to do the same. Be bold enough to step out in faith and walk out the vision God has given you. Don't worry about how it will happen but take confidence in knowing God has already made a way.

“For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.” Isaiah 43:19 NLT

Comments

Popular Posts